Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult Book Review

The Tenth Circle is one of my favorite novels by Jodi Picoult. The reactions of the town and students after Trixie accuses hockey star, Jason, of rape is honest and infuriating. Trying to piece together the evidence to determine if Trixie was violated was a big reason why I couldn't put the book down.

I loved the breaks in the storyline that have excerpts of Trixie's father's graphic novel. It is an interesting way to include his occupation and see how Trixie influences his work.

The best part about The Tenth Circle is the way all of the characters are connected. Everyone is involved in a complex web of circumstances which adds a great amount of interest to each character.

I rate The Tenth Circleby Jodi Picoult 5 stars and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. This is one book I can read many times and find something new each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment