Thursday, July 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER!

So, I am supposed to be taking a nap right now to be well rested for the midnight showing of Harry Potter. I've had my tickets for weeks now, just sitting in my wallet waiting to be pulled out. I am a die hard HP fan. I didn't start reading the books until the 5th one was out. To be honest, I thought it was just going to be a silly kid's book. Needless to say, I was wrong and I fell in love with the characters and cried like a baby for 2 days when Dumbledore was killed. Then when I came to terms with that, I decided that if the 7th book made Snape out to be a hero, I would hate JK Rowling. Well, that didn't happen because of the way it was written. JK Rowling is a genius.


My daughter is 9 and has grown up with HP. Luckily she loves HP as much as I do or she'd be mighty bored during my HP weekends! I don't know if she realizes how major it is that the series is done and over. I know I am going to cry my heart out during this movie, not just because of the story, but because this is it! I am going to miss the anticipation of the next book/movie.


Alright, I am going to see if I can get some rest. OH! Jake loves his new bed. Check him out:



No comments:

Post a Comment